compress Customised audit rules for own module

8 months 1 week ago - 8 months 1 week ago #5059 by ua138
Hi pan,

I have managed to follow your instructions and create an additional tab. Although my main goal is to imitate the existing Audit tab, but with my own custom rules, I tried to implement a class extending the ElementFormPropertyPanel you mentioned. Just to see what it displays. The ElementFormPropertyPanel is an abstract class, that requires the implementation of two main functions: isRelevantFor and initFactory. Particularly, the initFactory method requires the implementation of the IFieldFactory interface. I have found an existing class, AbstractFieldFactory, that implements part of this interface. Extending this AbstractFieldFactory class, I have managed to create my own field factory. Nevertheless, my current example does not display anything on the tab.

I feel quite lost on how should I implement this. Just with a simple table in which I can customise the column names should suffice. Similarly to the default PropertiesPage, but customising the column names. Could you kindly offer me some more guidance on how could I implement this?. I attach the files of the example I mention.

Thank you very much in advance.

File Attachment:

File Name: AuditPrope...java.txt
File Size:1 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: AuditField...java.txt
File Size:2 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: MyFormFiel...java.txt
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
^ Back to Top