file Display elements without Drag'n'Drop

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #4076 by JBDP
Hello,
I'm currently developping something in order to "convert" some diagrams into UML diagrams. For this purpose, I developped a module in Modulio that allows me to create UML diagrams. Well, it's very nice, but I'm stuck on the following problem :
I got every elements I need in the model explorer (I mean, I have for example, a state machine, different states and their transitions ..., and the state machine diagram).
I can drag'n'drop those elements to the diagram view, but I would like to display everything directly in the diagram view. Is there a way to do it ? (I searched for a kind of element factory, but the only one I found was the createDrawingRectangle/Text/Ellipse/Line, and it only allows to draw some free drawing elements).

Regards :) ,
JBDP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #4078 by pan
Hello,

You have the interface IDiagramHandle which has a method unmask(MObject element, int x, int y) that should do you what you try to do. See the Modelio 3.5 javadoc .
Let us know if it helps.

3 years 7 months ago #4080 by JBDP
Hello,

It works ! I am a bit confused by the way, I don't know why I didn't try it before, the description speaks for itself...
Thanks for the fast answer,

JBDP

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #4085 by JBDP
Hello,

Sorry to bother you again, but I'd now to access the text elements in my diagram in order to move it, because in most diagrams, the different guards are superposed.
Is there any way to do it ?

JBDP

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds
^ Back to Top