file [Solved] I am not able to download Modelio Document Publisher module

4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #3954 by dhawalbanker@gmail.com
Thanks Pan. Its working now. One feedback through, "Expand a parameter category" button is not at all intuitive. I visited that configuration at least 10 times before you send the link, all the time I thought its just to expand the "Project's module" window.

Now, I am able to generate web publishing as well.

But, the generated doc I am not able to add "Pre & Post" conditions or constraint attributes. How can I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 2 months ago #3955 by pan
I agree with you. This button is not very intuitive. I think that in a future release the Modelio development team will review this window to be more intuitive. You can add a feature request on the Modelio bug tracker tool .

It is possible that the WebModelPublisher module does not generate some objects. It provides a basic generation that meets most needs.
The Document Publisher module provides much more advanced features like adding new objects to the generated documentation. You can have several templates for different needs.

4 years 2 months ago #3956 by dhawalbanker@gmail.com
Thank you so much for quick response. I am satisfied with solution. I think we can close this thread now. Thanks again.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.035 seconds
^ Back to Top