file Property Pages

4 years 8 months ago #3465 by ebr
what do you obtain instead ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 8 months ago #3466 by ua138
I obtain the following:

Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #3469 by ebr
So you want to:
  1. change its name
  2. create an attribute
  3. change the value of the stereotypes display mode property from Icon to Hidden
Right?

4 years 8 months ago #3470 by ua138
Not exactly, I would like to lean how to:

1) Display the properties of the properties page as (for example) "attributes" are represented in "classes"
2) Change the representation of the class form, as it is done when you create (for example) an interface, that you obtain a circle instead of the classic form of a class.

Thank you very much for your time and patience. I hope that this explanation clarifies better my doubts.

4 years 8 months ago #3471 by ebr
Ok so concerning your first point, unfortunatly Modelio do not allow you this kind of graphical customization. The only way is this list of name and value between brackets.

For the second point, to change the representation of your element you have to stereotype it with a stereotype having a class. Then in the symbol view you have to change the Representation mode property value to Image.

Hoping it helps,

EBR
Attachments:

4 years 8 months ago #3472 by ua138
Oh, thank you. That was what I was looking for. Only one more thing. What is the code that i can use to display a certain element as an image when creating it?

Thanks again.

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds
^ Back to Top