file XSD module

7 years 1 month ago #1418 by braddillman
Sorry, I meant I suspect the XSD input file is incorrect somehow. I do have 1 validation error. But I also suspect the XSD module because something like that shouldn't cause an abnormal termination of Modelio, it should just complain about an invalid input or something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #1419 by cde
Hi Braddillman,

Thanks for your interest in Modelio, XSD module will be migrated to Maven next week, making it easier for you (and other users) to debug it...

About Modelio abnormal termination, can you please attach the XSD file you're trying to reverse, or share it by FTP or any file hosting service ( dl.free.fr/ , 4shared, depositfiles, ...), so we can investigate this problem ?

Best regards,

7 years 1 month ago #1420 by braddillman
Well, the XSD is a schema under development by SISO and can be downloaded at:

www.sisostds.org/DigitalLibrary.aspx

under Development Groups > FEAT PDG > FEAT XML Schemas (v2)

There is a known issue with that set, shown in the forums:
discussions.sisostds.org/threadview.aspx?fid=237&threadid=52957
If that link doesn't work, it's under Discussion board > SAC-PDG-FEAT > LVCFedAgreementsSchema-v2.zip problem. I made the search-n-replace locally, I have no idea how long it'll take before the corrected v2.x would be posted.

I've attached my modified version, which now passes validation (using Eclipse XSD plugin). Still, Modelio runs for a while and just exits.

My apologies, there is a log file, attached.

I'm not sure the XSDs are for public distribution, they may be property of SISO, but I think in this context, and the fact that the files aren't finished, it's probably OK.

7 years 1 month ago #1421 by braddillman
OK, the attach failed in this forum. What's your prefered destination, FTP, etc.?

7 years 1 month ago #1422 by braddillman
I'll be a bit busy for a while, it may be a few days before I can do the upload, but I just had a quick 1-minute look at the log.

j com.modeliosoft.modelio.xsddesigner.models.XSDRepository.loadDependsSchemats(Lcom/modeliosoft/modelio/xsddesigner/models/ModelRepository;Lcom/modeliosoft/modelio/api/model/uml/statik/IModelTree;)V+230

occurs a few thousand times in a row, so I'm thinking there's a loop in the import statements or something (i.e. the whole XSD isn't a DAG).

7 years 1 month ago #1428 by cde
Hi Braddillman,

The XSD module has been migrated to MAVEN, you can get it here :

forge.modelio.org/svn/xsd-development/

Best regards,

Moderators: tmachmaab
Time to create page: 0.037 seconds
^ Back to Top