file Typos on website

2 years 3 months ago #4209 by oca
Just a couple of small things, the page www.modelio.org/community/mailing-lists.html says:
"Please not that only suscribers can post on these mailing lists, so please make sure that you are posting your mail with the email address you subscribed with."
instead of
"Please note that only subscribers can post on these mailing lists, so please make sure that you are posting your mail with the email address you subscribed with."

The page www.modelio.org/about-links-menu/origins-of-modelio-link.html says:
"guaranteeing a high level of quality and ensuring that Modelio remain a platform for innovation."
instead of
"guaranteeing a high level of quality and ensuring that Modelio remains a platform for innovation."

Just a suggestion for another phrase on www.modelio.org/about-links-menu/origins-of-modelio-link.html , it says:
"Objecteering's model transformation language (H then J) was abandonned in favor of Java, with the diffusion of a public API matching Modelio's metamodel."
I suggest another term for diffusion: distribution, or providing, provision, or offer. Just an opinion, it seems to me that in English diffusion doesn't mean distribution in neutral sense. At least, I don't think I've ever seen "diffusion" used in English for software or APIs, in the sense of distribution. In French it seems to work for "diffusion d'une API", in English I'd say distribution of an API or providing an API.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 3 months ago #4211 by pan
Thank you for your remarks.
We fixed these typos.
Diffusion was a choice of the translator maybe not the good choice in this context. I replaced it by distribution which seems to be used in this content.

2 years 3 months ago #4214 by oca
Thank you, pan.

Oh, hah. I just saw another little one, right here:
Objecteering's model transformation language (H then J) was abandonned
instead of
Objecteering's model transformation language (H then J) was abandoned

2 years 3 months ago #4216 by pan
Fixed :up

Moderators: andy
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds
^ Back to Top