file Content Coordination

7 years 4 months ago #2352 by rayj
It would be valuable to the user community if the content of the website was categorized and coordinated.

Categorization: There is content that is realative to a specifc version. But each specific page does not state to which version it is associated. There are many ways this could be orginized.

Coordinated: I just downloaded version 3.1. When I go to the help menu and select a topic, I am taken to content not applicable to the current version and accoringly, not useful.

Help which is not useful is . . .

Features are important. Having a coherent evolution plant will facilitate rapid acceptance by the community and drive a fast growing community. Spending time on features is good for the will experienced users. Spending more time assuring coherent content will support the future.

ray

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #2406 by pan
Hi rayj,

Concerning the website, we will try to make it clearer which content applies to which version of Modelio.

Concerning the application, the help should be applicable to the current version of Modelio. Could you give us an example of page which is not up to date? It is possible that some screenshots indicate "Modelio 3.0" in the application title but these screenshots are applicable to Modelio 3.1.

BR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: andy
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds
^ Back to Top