The Modelio development team is pleased to announce the release of Modelio 2.2.1.
Modelio 2.2.1 provides new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Please note that opening your existing models with this release will upgrade your projects. Upgrading your projects consists in updating your model and diagrams to the new metamodel provided with Modelio 2.2.1.
- The context of a diagram is now its owner element.
- New 'Select in Model explorer' command in the diagram explorer.
- New 'Print Setup' options page for printing diagrams .
Improvements and bug fixes
- Fix of diagram refresh problem.
- Improvement of memory management.
- Fixes in diagram migration.
- Fixes and improvements in sequence diagrams.
- Fixes and improvements in state diagrams.
- Fixes and improvements in the XMI Import/Export.
For a more detailed list of new features, improvements and bug fixes, please consult the Modelio 2.2.1 release notes.
Need help using Modelio?
If you are just starting to use Modelio, take a look at the Quick Start Guide.
Check the Modelio user manuals to go further with Modelio. These manuals contain information about the modeler, its features, its interface, the metamodel, available tools and also the open source Java Designer module.
Get help from the video tutorials available on the Modelio youtube community channel.
The forum also provides valuable information on how to use the Modelio UML/BPMN modeling tool, how to work with available modules or how to develop your own modules, using the Jython scripting language to create some interesting functions.
Need more functionalities?
Modelio provides a large range of modules enabling you to adapt Modelio to your own needs (code generation, document generation or modeling extensions), and Jython scripts for small tasks, to get quick information from the model, and so on.
Download modules and scripts from the Modelio Store.