The Modelio development team is pleased to announce the Modelio 3.0.1 release.
This is a bug fix and maintenance release. Plus now Modelio provides new languages support! You can download a Deutsch or a French language pack to have the Modelio interface translated in these languages.
If you detect translation errors do not hesitate to report these problems on the dedicated languages issue trackers (more information available on the language packs download page)
- New 'Select all/deselect all' buttons in the Modules update window.
- New progress bar when adding, deleting or updating modules.
- New 'Administration' commands allowing to defragment or rebuild models indexes.
- Metamodel and API classes are now automaticaly imported in the Script engine.
- Associations, Connectors and Links are now displayed in the model explorer.
- Communication messages are now displayed in the model.
- Libraries version and description are now displayed in the project information page.
Bug fixes :
- Fixes in the tagged value parameters edition box.
- Fixes in XMI import/export.
- Fix in NamespaceUses recalculation.
- Fix diagram creation under operations.
- Fixes on Associations/AssociationEnds.
- Fixes in diagrams style editor.
- Fixes in Sequence diagrams.
- Fixes in model import.
- Fixes and improvements in the online help.
- Fix of in the 'picking' feature.
- Fix in navigation service.
- Fix in moves between work models.