It provides new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Please note that opening your existing models with this release will upgrade your projects. Upgrading your projects consists in updating your model and diagrams to the new metamodel provided with Modelio 2.2.1.
- The context of a diagram is now its owner element.
- New 'Select in Model explorer' command in the diagrams explorer.
- New 'Print Setup' options page for diagrams printing.
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Fix of diagrams refresh problem.
- Improvement of memory management.
- Fixes in diagrams migration.
- Fixes and improvements in the Sequence diagrams.
- Fixes and improvements in the State diagrams.
- Fixes and improvements in the XMI Import/Export.