Multi-lingual writing and translating projects.
You can easily get involved in writing and translating the Modelio Modeler documentation or a module simply by going to the Modelio forge.
It's up to each project to organize its own documentation. However, the following guidelines are generally respected by most projects:
- Each project has a sub-project dedicated to its documentation
- Each documentation sub-project is made up of several sub-projects, one per language supported
- The most recent documentation, which is the reference, is the English version
For more details on how to get involved in a translation project, click here...
Here are the links to the main documentation projects currently underway in the Modelio forge.
- Java Designer user manual (English)
- MARTE Designer user manual (English)
- Modelio Modeler user manual (English)
- Module API documentation (English)
- SysML user manual (English)
In any case, do not hesitate to check the Modelio forge projects page to list all the available projects.